In some part of Indonesia, especially Sumatra, weed or mariyuana are a common food ingriedients. The purpose is to make a good condiment, not for getting high. The basic recipe is the same like a regular fried rice recipe, but with some added new taste.
If you’re looking for the extra-ordinary kind of recipe, then here’s a recipe you can try..
- 1 plate of rice
- 1/3 teaspoon fish oil
- 1 tablespoon of cooking oil
- some salt and pepper
- 1/2 envelop of weed (mariyuana)
- 1 tablespoon of sweet soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon of oyster sauce
- 1 french shallot
- 1 garlic
- Grind the garlic and the shallot, then fry
- When they turns a bit brown, add in the weed and oyster sauce
- When they smells good, add in the rice and peppers
- add the soy sauce and and fish oil, then stir
- when done, serve.