Tiramisu which originally came from Italy is a unique, delicious, and popular cake nowdays. using basic ingredients like coffee-dipped biscuit and mascarpone cheese Tiramisu is a perfect desert when served cold.
Ingredients for Coffee Syrup:
- 200 cc of warm coffee
- 4 tablespoon of rum
- 4 teaspoon of sugar
- 1 spone cake chocolate
Ingredients for the cheese:
- 1 tablespoon of gelatin
- 2 tablespoon of water
- 5 tablespoon of rum
- 160 grams (5,6 oz) of sugar
- 500 grams (17,6 oz) of mascarpone cheese
- 180 cc of shake whipped cream
- Coffee syrup: mix the coffee with rum and sugar until they are all mixed well.
- prepare a piece of plastic with 3 inches of diameter, put a barrier for arranging the cake with 3 inches of diameter, and at the base pour some coffee syrup
- cheese dough: mix the gelatin with water, steam until the gelatin dissolves, then pour some rum and sugar.
- Whisk the mascarpone until they are soft, pour the whisk cream, shake again until mixed very well, pour the gelatin and mix again.
- Pour the cheese dough at the cake barrier and then safe it on a refrigerator, when served pour some chocolate powder and use anykind of topping that you love.