Thai Tom Yum Soup
This time we will discuss the Thai cuisine, the cuisine is quite well known in this country. Thai Tom Yum Soup is one of the famous dishes and throughout the world, especially in Southeast Asia. Here’s the recipe and how to make this dish.
- 1 vertebra thumb young ginger, thinly sliced
- 2 stalks lemongrass, white part, sliced thin oblique
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 4 lime leaves
- + ½ tsp salt 1 tsp lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 10 pieces of green chili
- 1 tbsp tomato sauce
- 5 pieces of button mushrooms, cut in 2 or thinly sliced
- 1 tsp sugar
- salt to taste
- cilantro to taste
- 100 grams of glass noodles (white noodles), brewed with hot water, drained
- 150 grams of shrimp, select size medium, peeled, left tail
- 1500 ml water / broth
How to make Thai Tom Yum Soup :
- Shopping backs shrimp not to break up, throw feces. Marinate shrimp with lime juice and salt, let stand in the refrigerator for about 15 minutes.
- Boil some water, add a little salt, boiled shrimp until shrimp turn color. Remove and drain.
- Make the sauce: boil the water / broth. Put the ginger, lemon grass, lime leaves, garlic and salt. Reduce heat, and cook until the spices to infuse for about 10 minutes.
- Put shrimp, red pepper, mushrooms, and tomato sauce and cook until boiling.
- Add lemon juice and sugar, stir. Turn off the fire.
- Prepare a serving bowl, place the new glass noodles brewed with hot water, then pour the shrimp tom yam soup hot–hot, add the coriander leaves.
Ready to serve.