If you want a mouth watering appetizer during the holidays this delicious treat would surely empty out fast. Make sure to make enough of to go around.
* 2 eggs, lightly beaten
* 2/3 cup dry bread crumbs
* 2 tablespoons dried minced onion
* 2 teaspoons seasoned salt
* 2 pounds ground pork
* 1-1/2 cups ketchup
* 1 can (8 ounces) Hunt’s® Tomato Sauce
* 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
* 2 to 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
* 2 teaspoons Liquid Smoke, optional
- Mix eggs together with bread crumbs, onion and salt in a large bowl. Crumble pork into the mixture, mixing thoroughly. Form 3/4 inch balls with the mixture and set them over to a greased rack in a shallow baking pan.
- Set the oven to 400 degrees F and bake the meatballs for about 15 minutes.
- While waiting, prepare the sauce mixing all the sauce ingredients in a large saucepan. Cook simmering for about 10 minutes.
- Stir from time to time. Add the meatballs and serve over a 5-qt slow cooker or a chafing dish.