Sundubu Jjigae or Soups spicy tofu is Korean food is very suited to winter. Sundubu jjigae is typical Korean dish made of soft tofu or tofu that is soft as silk in a spicy beef broth that comes with meat, onions, and Kimchi and very suitable to be eaten in the winter. Sundubu jjigae hot and spicy might make people to forget for a while the cold weather in Korea.
- 1 tablespoon chili oil
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 Onions, diced
- a few pieces of mushroom
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon sweet soy sauce
- 250 ml meat broth
- 30 grams of kimchi, chopped
- 50 grams of meat (fresh shrimp, fish slice, beef or chicken)
- 300 grams of tofu, diced
- 2 Item eggs
- Cooking oil for frying
- Scallion pieces as a topping
> How to make:
- Heat oil in nonstick skillet. Insert chili oil, chili powder, garlic and onions. Stir-fry until fragrant aroma.
- During the wait, soy sauce mixed with broth.
- Meanwhile, already chopped kimchi stacking on top of a stone bowl (claypot), place the beef and tofu. Insert into the sauce mixture. Make sure the material is mixed with 3/4 of the sauce.
- Place the stone bowl to cool the oven and bake at 250 ° C for 20 minutes until the meat is completely cooked.
- boiled mushrooms until cooked.
- Time is finished, break a raw egg on top of a stone bowl and sprinkle with chives. Serve hot.
- Mix well before taking it.