I got this recipe from Kraft Cheese fan page in Facebook,it’s a recipe for making sugar cheese cookies and perfect for some snack time around the house which involves sweet and salty taste that come from the sugar and cheese. I found this recipe from Kraft Cheese Facebook Fan Page and I would like to share it all to the readers of RecipeeWorld.com.. Please enjoy..
- 150 gr (5.3 oz) butter
- 60 gr (2 oz) sugar powder
- 1 egg yolk
- 200 gr (7 oz) flour
- 50 gr (1.7 oz) Maizena (Corn Starch)
- 200 gr (7 oz) Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 50 gr (1.7 oz) sugar
- 1 egg whites for coating
- Stir up the butter and sugar powder, add the egg yolk, and stir evenly. Pour in the flour and corn starch, and then stir evenly.
- Make a 0.2 inch of cookie dough, make a square shape and then pour some of the shredded cheese on top, and place them evenly.
- Roll the dough from each side toward the center, make them evenly then cut.
- coat each side of the cookies with egg whites and then tumble them on the sugar
- arrange them on a cookie pan and then oven for 20 minutes with 130º C temperature (266º F)
- Serve while they’re hot..