Here is another superb recipe for stir-fried pork. This time, this dish is relished with mushrooms and garlic to add up to its wonderful taste. This mouth-watering dish is ideal for people who love a unique pork recipe.
* 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
* 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger root
* 1 tablespoon minced garlic
* 1/2 onion, sliced
* 1 pound pork tenderloin, thinly sliced
* 1 (10 ounce) package sliced white mushrooms
* 1 carrot, shredded
* 3 tablespoons soy sauce
* 2 tablespoons rice wine
* 1 tablespoon brown sugar
* 1/2 teaspoon cornstarch
- Stir-fry the pork meat with the rest of the ingredients in this recipe.
- Add in the mushrooms before taking the dish out of the heat. Season to taste and serve immediately. Enjoy!