Spicy Tadka Maggi
- 2 packs of Maggi noodles
- 2 cups water
- 1/2 onion (chopped)
- 1 tomato (puree form)
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp red chilly powder
- a pinch of black pepper
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 2 tbsp cooking oil
- In a thick bottom pan, heat some oil.
- To this add chopped onions and fry them till they are golden brown.
- Once onions are done, add the tomato puree to it and cook a bit.
- Then add salt, black pepper, red chilly powder, turmeric powder and cook well.
- To this, add water and maggi noodles along with the taste maker you got in the pack.
- Now let it cook like you do for maggi conventionally.
- Once maggi gets your favourite texture, remove from the flame and serve hot.
Try this twist to your maggi and let us know your feedbacks.