This is yet one of the most delicious slow cooker recipes I’ve ever tried with lower caloric count as well.
* 1 package (6 ounces) herb stuffing mix
* 2 medium celery stalks, chopped (1 cup)
* 1 medium tart cooking apple, peeled and chopped (1 cup)
* 1 medium onion, chopped (1/2 cup)
* 1 cup dried cherries
* 1 cup FF chicken broth (from 32-ounce carton)
* 6 pork boneless loin chops, about 1/2 inch thick
- Coat a 4 or 5-quart slow cooker with cooking spray.
- Combine all the ingredients except for the pork.
- Add half of the stuffing mixture into the slow cooker and place pork on top. Ladle the rest of the stuffing mixture over the pork.
- Cook covered for about 8 hours over low heat.
- Makes 6 servings.