Who does not like caesar salad recipes ? Well not me! Here is another GREAT caesar salad recipe !
A Caesar salad is a salad of romaine lettuce and croutons dressed with parmesan cheese, lemon juice, olive oil, egg, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, and black pepper. It may be prepared tableside.
If you want more informations on simple, easy and healthy recipes, you can look at my suggested Best Cookbooks.
Total Time : 10 min
- Preparation Time : 10 min
Total Servings : 10
Caesar Salad Ingredients :
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup (65 ml) milk
- 1/4 cup (65 ml) Parmesan cheese, ground
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) white vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- romaine lettuce
- Bacon, crumbled
- Grated Parmesan cheese
- Garlic croutons
Caesar Salad Directions :
- 1 – Mix all ingredients for the sauce.
- 2 – Shred the lettuce and place in a large salad bowl.
- 3 – Pour the cream sauce over, mix well, sprinkle with bacon, croutons and grated Parmesan cheese.
vinegar can be replaced with lemon juice.