Shrimp dishes come from different parts of southeast Indonesia, Thailand country. You will definitely love seafood dishes this one because it’s unique. Typical and gentle sauce shrimp will converge on this Thai specialties. Are you interested in cooking this one? Here Khas Thai Curry Prawns recipe:
- 1 stalk lemongrass, white part, crushed
- 2 tablespoons curry powder wet, ready-made
- 500 grams of shrimp, peeled medium
- 3 tablespoons oil for frying
- 2 bay leaves
- 750 ml coconut milk
> Seasonings (smoothed):
- 8 red onions
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
> How to make:
- Heat oil, saute ground spices, bay leaves. and lemongrass until fragrant, add curry powder wet, stir until the spices cooked.
- Enter the shrimp, stir until it changes color.
- Pour the coconut milk, bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring, stirring after boiling so as not to break the coconut milk.
- Cook until cooked coconut milk and a little lumpy.
- Remove and serve.
Happy trying …………. ^_^