Today we are presenting you a mouth watering non-veg starter that is shami kabab.It is basically a punjabi starter.
Recipe Servings : 3-4
Recipe Cooking Time: 40 min
- 500 gms Mutton Keema
- 2 Eggs
- 1 chopped Onion
- 5 chopped Green Chillies
- 100 gms overnight soaked Chana Dal
- 10 pods Garlic
- 1 tsp Cumin Seed
- 4 Cardamoms
- 1 piece Cinnamon
- 1 Ginger
- 6 Pepper corns
- 4 Red Chillies
- First boil the meat in 3 cups of water and put some salt in it .Boil till it becomes soft and all water is absorbed.
- Now grind the meat to make fine paste of it.
- Now take ginger, cumin seeds ,cardamom, red chillies, peppercorns ,garlic and soaked chana dal into grinder to make fine paste.
- Mix both the pastes well with the beaten eggs to form a uniform dough.
- Add some green chillies in dough to make it spicy.
- Shape the dough in the form of round flattened patty and deep fry in hot oil in a pan till it becomes crispy and golden brown in colour.
- Your shami kabab is ready. Serve hot with chutney or sauce.
We will be adding more kabab recipes soon on our site. Meanwhile you can explore other Veg and Non-Veg Recipes.