Hello folks, hehe.. I know that it’s been a very very long time since my latest recipe update here in my blog.. But from today I hope I can bring you another great recipes for you to try at home.. because cooking at home is a lot cheaper than eating out right..? hehe..
for this next recipe, I would like to give you a simple yet delicious spaghetti recipe, the Sesame Spaghetti. It;s basically spaghetti poured with some sesame seeds, I hope you enjoy it.. thank you for reading..
Servings for 1 person
- 250 grams (8.8 ounces) of spaghetti
- 1 teaspoon of vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon of sweet soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce
- 1 teaspoon of sesame oil
- 3 clovers of garlic, smashed
- 1 teaspoon of sugar
- sesame seeds as toppings
- cook the spaghetti first as ussual, don’t overcook it to keep it squishy. set them aside afterwards
- heat up the vegetable oil, then fry the smashed garlic with smal fire until they smell good. Pour in the spaghetti along with the sweet soy sauce, hot sauce, sesame oil, and sugar. mix them well until even, then set aside.
- arrange them nicely on a plate and pour some sesame for topping
- voila you’re done..