Even delicious main course dishes will not be complete without a dessert dish. For a light yet delightful apple pie dish, try out this uniquely-flavored apple pie with sausages. You will surely enjoy this dish.
* 1 pound ground pork sausage
* 1 (15.25 ounce) can apple pie filling
* 1 (9 inch) unbaked pie crust
* 1 (8 ounce) package shredded Cheddar cheese
- Set the heat of the oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cook the sausages in a large skillet. Transfer to pie crust and top with cheese.
- Bake the dish for half an hour. Serve immediately and enjoy!