Chips, onion rings, be it any snack, a dip is a must to increase its taste. What is better than a crunchy chip dipped in a sauce full of cool flavours. This quick dip that we are sharing will hardly take 10 minutes. So next time you decide to have a quick snack, do not forget to team it up with this dip. Its quick and flavorful nature makes it a worth trying. Happy Cooking!
Preparation Time: 10-12 minutes
- 2 tbsp Maida
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 2 tbsp Melted Butter
- Salt as per taste
- 1 tbsp black pepper powder
- 1 tbsp Chaat masala (optional)
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- In a mixing bowl, take maida, butter, salt and milk. Whisk it well to make a fine paste. you can use a hand blender here, make sure to whisk it well.
- Once it is smooth and thick enough, add vinegar, sugar, black pepper and chaat masala and again whisk well. Here also you can use a hand blender for fine and homogeneous blending.
- Your dip is ready to be served. Also here you can add powdered mind and zeera powder. It is purely optional. You can also mix various other spices and herbs.
NOTE: Do not use too much of vinegar, stick to only one tablespoon. Addition of excess might make your dip have an acidic sour taste and smell. If your dip does not come out thick, you can add one tablespoon of cheese spread. Add milk int he last in batches so that you can modulate the thickness of the dip.
When you try this dip, do let us know your experience in comments, also if you have any inquiry regarding this dip.