Pork cordon bleu casseroles are often served in posh restaurants. If you want to serve your own version of this dish, you can already do so through this amazing dish. Try it now and see how it fares to your standards.
* 1 egg
* 1/2 cup milk
* 2 pounds skinless, boneless chicken breast halves – cut into chunks
* 1 cup plain dried bread crumbs
* 1 cup oil for frying
* 8 ounces Swiss cheese, cubed
* 8 ounces cubed ham
* 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
* 1 cup milk
- Set the heat of the oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Beat the eggs and the milk and combine it in a small bowl. Put in bread crumbs and stir in the meat here.
- Bake in preheated oven until golden brown and bubbly, about 30 minutes. Serve immediately and enjoy!