Noodle casserole recipes are perfect dishes that are best served on cold nights. Try out this superb ham and noodle casserole as soon as you are able to. This meal is sure to entice your appetite with its delicious taste.
* 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
* 2 cups cubed cooked ham
* 1 medium onion, chopped
* 1 (10.75 ounce) can Campbell’s® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup (Regular, 98% Fat Free or 25% Less Sodium)
* 2 cups shredded extra-sharp Cheddar cheese
* 5 cups extra-wide egg noodles, cooked and drained
- 1. Cook ham and onions in a skillet.
- 2. Heat the oil in a 4-quart saucepan over medium-high heat. Add the ham and onion and cook until the onion is tender.
- 3. Stir the soup in the saucepan and heat to a boil. Reduce the heat to low. Add the cheese and cook and stir until the cheese is melted.
- 4. Serve immediately and enjoy!