This time I will try to bring one of the most favorite Chinese cuisine all over the world, the Peking Duck recipe. hope this recipe could bring you all the way to china without even flying there..
- 1 whole duck averaged at 2.6 Kg (5.8 lbs)
- 200 grams (1/2 pound) of hongkong flour (momo skin)
- 200 grams of spring onion
- 200 grams of green cucumber
- 100 grams of peanut paste
- 3 grams of five spice
- 3 grams of bay leaf
- 5 grams of anis star
- 5 grams of cinnamon
- 10 grams of salt
- Roast the duck in an oven about 180 degrees Celcius (356 degrees Fahrenheit) for about an hour, then take it out from the oven.
- skin the roasted duck
- cook the peanut sauce with the five spice powder, bay leaf, anis star, cinnamon, and salt for the sauce.
- wrap the roasted duck and add some slices of green cucumbers and momo skin.
- ready to serve