We’re back and return with a classic; peanut butter cookies! We apologize for the delay in posts but unfortunately life sometimes gets in the way of baking. Luckily these cookies are quick to put together and disappear just as quick! Its hard to go wrong when peanut butter is involved.
Print Peanut Butter Cookies Author: Adapted from Butter Cookbook Recipe type: Cookies Prep time: 15 mins Cook time: 15 mins Total time: 30 mins Serves: 24 Ingredients
- 2¼ cups all purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter, room temperature
- 1 cup smooth peanut butter
- ¾ cup sugar
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Combine flour, baking soda, and salt in small bowl.
- In stand mixer, cream together butter and peanut butter on medium speed until well blended. Add sugar and brown sugar and continue to beat until light and fluffy.
- Add egg and beat until combined. Add vanilla and beat again.
- With mixer on low speed, slowly add dry ingredients, and mix until fully combined.
- Spoon equal tablespoons of dough onto baking sheet. Lightly press down each cookie.
- Bake cookies for 15-18 mins or until cookies are lightly golden brown around edge. Let cookies cool on wire rack.