Thailand cuisine this one is quite famous in the country. Pad Thai is one of the dishes that are well known and its worldwide specially in Southeast Asia. Here’s the recipe and how to make this dish,
- 25 grams of Leek sliced 2 cm
- 10 pieces of cilantro, chopped
- 200 grams of beef, thinly sliced
- 150 grams of dried Shahe fen
- 100 grams of peeled shrimp
- 100 grams of bean sprouts
- 50 grams of roasted peanuts, roasted chopped for sprinkling
- 6 pieces of red cayenne pepper, sliced thin round
- 4 tablespoons fish sauce
- 4 tablespoons cooking oil
- 3 eggs, beaten off
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon sugar
> How to make Pad Thai:
- Soak the Shahe fen in hot water until soft, remove from heat and drain.
- Flush with cold water so that no sticky.
- Heat oil in a skillet, saute garlic until fragrant,
add cayenne pepper slices and bacon, stirring until meat changes color.
- Insert the shrimp and cook until shrimp turn color.
- Add the fish sauce, lime juice and sugar, stir until well blended.
- Insert the Shahe fen and beaten eggs and stir well.
- Cook until liquid is absorbed exhausted.
- Turn off the fire, put chives and bean sprouts and stir.
- Move Shahe fen into the dish, sprinkle with peanuts and cilantro.
- Serve while warm and ready to eat food.
Happy trying …………. ^_^