Pork loins can have a different taste when it is prepared with a squeeze of orange. This recipe offers you a different treat as it gives out a really delicious dish for pork loin. This recipe also has soy as one of its main ingredients.
* 1/2 cup orange juice
* 1/3 cup soy sauce
* 1/4 cup olive oil
* 1 tablespoon dried rosemary
* 1 1/2 teaspoons chopped garlic
* 1 red onion, sliced
* 1 (5 pound) boneless pork loin roast
- Set the heat of the oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Get a mmedium-sized bowl and out all the ingredients of this dish together.
- Put the pork into the mixture and allow it to soak thoroughly.
- Bake the dish for two hours sing a 350 degrees Fahrenheit heat application. Serve immediately and enjoy!