A wondrous kitchen creations is brough out with this recipe. This recipe combines orange and pecans with pork. The superb taste and aroma of this dish is really an irresistible treat, especially for people who love good food.
* 1 (3 pound) boneless pork loin roast
* 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
* 1 clove garlic, minced
* 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
* 1/2 cup orange marmalade
* 1/4 cup chopped pecans
* 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Arrange the pork meat in a roasting pan.
- Get a skillet and cook the ingredients of this dish in the skillet.
- Put together the pork meat and the mixture in the skillet. Put in a baking dish and bake for na hour. Use 325 degrees Fahrenheut as your heat range. Serve immediately and enjoy!