In the world of fast foods, burgers are getting hugely famous. Mutton burger has mutton patty along with vegetables and various sauces. The punch lies in it its patty that has to be prepared with a little precision and patience. You can try varying all the ingredients except the patty. Minced mutton packed so nicely in a patty will be a good snack for your kids.
Cooking time: 1 hour
- 1 cup minced mutton
- Salt to taste
- 1 teaspoon ginger garlic paste
- ¼ teaspoon Black pepper
- Burger buns
- Oil to pan fry
- Mayonnaise sauce
- Mustard sauce
- Cheese slices
- Cabbage shredded
- Take a bowl, add mutton, ginger-garlic paste, black pepper and salt. Mix it well and refrigerate for 30-40 minutes.
- Now take a hand full of the above mentioned mutton mixture, press with both hands to give it a patty form.
- Heat oil and fry the patties, first on high flame and then on lower flame, cook till the time patties get golden brown.
- Now split a burger roll horizontally, spread little mayonnaise and mustard sauce on lower part
- Place the mutton patty over it , then one cheese slice and top it with some shredded cabbage..
- Cover it with another half of the bun.
Enjoy with red sauce.
You can use our Quick Dip as one of the sauces too.
Do share your valuable experiences with us in the comment box.