A dish that has a rich aroma is a dish that can be really enjoyed because this feature is something that is really appealing. Try out a pork tenderloin recipe that has mustard and pomegranate for added measure.
* 1/4 cup pomegranate juice
* 1/4 cup fresh orange juice
* 1 1/2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
* 1 tablespoon honey
* 1 teaspoon minced garlic
* 1 teaspoon orange zest
* 1 dash cayenne pepper
* 1 (1 1/2 pound) pork tenderloin
* 4 tablespoons pomegranate seeds
1. In a clean jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine pomegranate juice, orange juice, mustard, honey, garlic, orange zest, and cayenne pepper. Tighten lid, and shake until everything is mixed well. Pour over pork tenderloin in a large resealable plastic bag. Seal bag, and refrigerate for at least one hour and up to 3 hours.
2. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Coat a large roasting pan with cooking spray. Remove tenderloin from marinade, reserving the marinade. Place meat in roasting pan, and arrange pan on center rack in oven.
3. Pour marinade into a small saucepan. Bring to a boil, reduce heat to simmer, and reduce volume by half. Remove from heat. Place 1/2 of liquid in a cup for basting, and reserve to use as a sauce.
4. Roast tenderloin in oven for 30 to 40 minutes, basting lightly with reduced marinade until internal temperature is 155 degrees F (68 degrees C) when measured in the thickest part of the tenderloin. Remove tenderloin from oven, cover with foil, and let rest for 5 to 10 minutes before slicing. Serve with the remaining sauce. Enjoy!