The taste of mushrooms cannot be rivaled by any other food choice. Mushrooms have a rich and luscious taste that is really very sumptuous. It has just the right blend of flavors. Try this superb dish – with mushrooms.
* 1 (1 pound) pork tenderloin
* 1 clove garlic, peeled
* 2 tablespoons butter
* 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
* 2 teaspoons lemon juice
* 1/4 teaspoon dried marjoram
* salt and pepper to taste
* 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
* 3/4 cup cold water
* Hot cooked rice
- Make a mixture from the combined ingredients in this recipe. Rub the mixture into the pork.
- Allow the dish to simmer, and then put it in a baking dish.
- In a small bowl, combine the flour and cold water until smooth; stir into the pan juices. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Slice the pork; serve with gravy and rice. Enjoy!