I usually have this recipe prepared for breakfast. I leave it baking while taking a shower and enjoy a delicious meal before going to work.
* 4 eggs
* 1 1/2 c. milk
* 2 tbsp. melted butter
* 1 tbsp. flour
* Pinch salt, pepper and nutmeg
* 1/2 lb. mushrooms
* 2 tbsp. butter
* 1/2 tsp. salt Ground pepper
* 1 c. Swiss cheese Frozen pie shell
- Slice the mushrooms and saute in butter. Remove from heat and add bacon along with salt and pepper.
- Distribute the mixture over the pie shell and add the custard mixture. Top with cheese and bake for about 40 minutes at 350 degrees F.