If you are in the mood to prepare a special dish for a special occasion, then here is one recipe that you should definitely try. This recipe is an appetizing main course meal. This pork wraps dish has a rich taste and flavor that can rival the taste of other dishes served in posh restaurants.
* 12 ounces lean boneless pork loin, sliced into 1/4 inch thick strips
* 1 onion, thinly sliced
* 1/4 cup minced fresh ginger root
* 2 cloves garlic, minced
* 4 cups thinly sliced bok choy
* 1 red bell pepper, sliced
* 10 large white mushrooms, julienned
* 4 cups bean sprouts
* 1/4 cup sake
* 3 tablespoons hoisin sauce
* 2 tablespoons soy sauce
* 8 (8 inch) flour tortillas
- Set the heat of the oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- get a large skillet and mix in all the ingredients of this dish in the skillet. Season to taste before turning off the heat.
- Place tortillas in oven for 8 minutes, or until warm.
- Put the mixture into the tortillas. Serve in a large platter and enjoy!