Roasting pork is one way of bringing out its natural juices. Mix it in with a superb recipe that has awesome spices and you will come up with a really appetizing dish. Try out this magnificent meal today and see how it fares to your standards.
* 4 1/2 pounds boneless pork shoulder roast
* 2 sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into wedges
* 8 ounces assorted sweet peppers OR coarsely chopped and seeded sweet peppers
* 1/2 cup dried fruit mix, with apricots, plums and raisins
* 1 (15 ounce) can lite coconut milk
* 1/2 cup orange juice
* 2 tablespoons soy sauce
* 2 tablespoons curry powder
* 1 tablespoon olive oil
* Cooked couscous (optional)
- Drizzle the pork meat with the other ingredients in this recipe.
- Transfer the pork in a baking dish and bake it for an hour using a 350 degrees Fahrenheit heat application. Serve immediately and enjoy!