Casserole dishes are usually made with a combination of meat and other luscious ingredients that can really make something wonderful out of your average dish. This recipe is a superb meal that can provide you exactly with that.
* 1 (16 ounce) package frozen pierogies
* 1 tablespoon olive oil
* 1 pound pork loin, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
* 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
* 1 cup sour cream
* 3/4 cup milk
* 1 (15.25 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
* 1/2 cup diced onion
* 1/2 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary
* 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
* 1/2 cup Cheddar cheese, shredded
- Set the heat of the oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Boil a pot of water and stir in the rest of the ingredients of this recipe.
- Put the mixture in a baking dish and bake it thoroughly for an hour. Use a 350 degrees Fahrenheit heat application. Serve immediately and enjoy!