One of things that we can do with pork recipes is to combine it together with the other food choices that really enjoy as an additive. Here is one recipe that you will definitely enjoy – molasses-glazed pork tenderloin.
* 2 cups molasses
* 1 cup apple cider vinegar
* 2 tablespoons honey
* 2 tablespoons brown sugar
* 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
* 1 teaspoon ground ginger
* 3 cloves garlic, minced
* salt and pepper to taste
* 1 (1 1/2 pound) pork tenderloin
1. Whisk together the molasses, vinegar, honey, brown sugar, red pepper flakes, ginger, garlic, salt, and pepper until combined. Remove 1 cup of this mixture to use for basting later. Pour the remaining marinade into a resealable plastic bag, and add the pork tenderloin. Coat with the marinade, squeeze out excess air, and seal the bag. Marinate in the refrigerator for 30 minutes to overnight.
2. Preheat an outdoor grill for medium heat, and lightly oil grate.
3. Remove the pork tenderloin from marinade and grill it thoroughly. Enjoy!