These are made as individual 125 calorie desserts. They are also a healthy alternative to the pumpkin pies with butter made crusts and higher fat milks. The have no cholesterol at all in them. Fat content is also low. They taste better to me than the higher fat recipes!
- 24 tin foil cup cake papers (must be tin foil type)
- 10 cinnamon whole graham crackers
- 2 tbls canola oil
- 2 tbls sugarless mayple syrup
- 2 large cookie sheets or can do it with one (in shifts)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Place graham crackers in gallon size zip lock bag and roll them with a rolling pin until crushed fine
- Spray cup cake foils with cooking spray lightly and place 12 on each cookie sheet
- Place 2 1/2 tsp of crushed graham crackers in to each tin foil cup and pat until large lumps are gone.
- Spray tops of each filled cup with cooking spray
- Bake in preheated 350 degree oven for 5 mins.
- Remove and set to cool