Pork loin recipes are delicious recipes that we can enjoy every so often. To add some variation to these dishes, you can also try out a new recipe for pork loin. This milk-braised pork loin recipe is highly recommended for you.
* 1 (2 1/2 pound) boneless pork loin roast, rolled and tied
* 1 teaspoon salt
* 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
* 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
* 2 tablespoons butter
* 3 cups whole milk
* 1 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary
* 1 clove garlic, minced
* 3 tablespoons water
- Rub pork meat with the mixture made from the combined ingredients of this recipe.
- Cook the pork in a saucepan and slowly pour in the milk as well.
- After the dish has simmered, put it in a baking dish and bake for half an hour using a 350 degrees Fahrenheit heat application. Serve in a platter and enjoy!