Beans and sausages is really a great tandem. By pairing off beans and sausages, you can easily come up with a satisfying dish that you can serve even when you are in a hurry. Try out this Michigan beans and sausage recipe today!
* 1 pound fully cooked kielbasa or Polish sausage, halved lengthwise and thinly sliced
* 1 medium onion, chopped
* 1 cup ketchup
* 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
* 1/2 cup sugar
* 2 tablespoons vinegar
* 2 tablespoons molasses
* 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
* 3 (15.5 ounce) cans great Northern beans, rinsed and drained
- Get a large saucepan and cook the sausages and the onions in it.
- Stir in the rest of the ingredients in this recipe. Transfer the mixture on a baking dish. Serve immediately and enjoy!