Shredded pork is one great recipe that can be devoured not only by the adults but also by the kids as well. This special dish has a rich and tasty flavor as well as a Mexican flair that you will absolutely love.
* 1 (3 pound) boneless pork loin roast, cut into 2 inch pieces
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
* 2 (4 ounce) cans diced green chile peppers
* 3 cloves garlic, crushed
* 1/4 cup chipotle sauce
* 3 1/4 cups water, divided
* 1 1/2 cups uncooked long grain white rice
* 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
* 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- Cook the pork meat in a slow cooker. Season it with the rest of the ingredients in this recipe.
- Cover the dish and cook it for 7 hours.
- In a pot, bring remaining 2 3/4 cups water and rice to a boil. Mix in the lime juice and cilantro. Reduce heat to low, cover, and simmer 20 minutes.
- Put the roast in a large platter and serve it with the lime and the cilantro. Enjoy!