Baking pork meat is one way of preparing them in a healthy way. Enjoy a hearty meal with this superb maple pork loin roast recipe. This recipe brings out a new flair for pork roast.
* 1 tablespoon canola oil
* 1 (4 pound) boneless pork loin roast
* salt and pepper to taste
* all-purpose flour for dredging
* 3/4 cup maple syrup
* 3/4 cup ketchup
* 1/3 cup water
* 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- Set the heat of the oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cook pork in a skillet, with the mixture of the other ingredients in this recipe.
- Put the pork in an aluminum foil and bake it in the oven for two hours. Serve immediately with the remaining sauce and enjoy!