Mango Custard’s main ingredient is one of the all time favourite fruits . In this recipe vanilla essence is used to give it a pleasant smell and taste. It is very quick and easy to prepare dessert. Other soft fruits could also be added as per requirement. It tastes best when served chilled. This dessert is prepared in no time and makes a great sweet dish.
Cooking time-15-20 minutes
- 200 gms condensed milk
- 4-5 tbsp Custard Powder (Vanilla)
- Sugar 1 cup
- 1 lt milk
- 3 Sliced Mangoes
- ¼ tbsp Cardamom powder
- Cashew, raisins, almonds
- 2 tbsp ghee
- Take a heavy-bottomed pan and boil milk in it.
- Add custard powder in the pan and stir well continuously at small flame.
- Now add cardamom powder and condensed milk to make it thicker..
- Add sugar and cook till it gets dissolved and milk thickens.
- Then add almonds, cashew and raisins in pan.
- Allow custard to cool down and then add pieces of mangoes. Tastes great when served cold.For more veg recipes keep looking our site recipesworthtrying.com. Please leave your precious comments for us in the comment box and do have a look at our Guest Post section