Some Chinese people have learned to adapt the American dishes with their own. This recipe was made with a distinct Chinese flavor. Try out this delectable mandarin pork roast recipe on special occasions and holidays.
* 2 teaspoons dried rosemary, crushed
* 4 garlic cloves, minced
* 1 teaspoon pepper
* 1 (5 pound) bone-in pork loin roast
* 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
* 1/2 cup orange marmalade
* 6 tablespoons orange juice concentrate
* 1/4 cup soy sauce
- * 1/4 cup ketchup
- * 2 tablespoons honey
- * 2 1/4 teaspoons ground mustard
- * 1 1/2 teaspoons ground ginger
- * 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Combine all the ingredients of this dish together.
- Put this mixture, along with the pork, on a roasting pan.
- Bake the dish for half an hour. Serve immediately and enjoy!