Malai Kulfi :
In summers Malai Kulfi is very common to get relief from the heat. Malai Kulfi Recipe gives you freshness and it tastes like sweet cream and has richness of nuts. You don’t need to go to local vendor for kulfi when you can prepare it at home with all pure and trusted ingredients of your kitchen. Do try this kulfi at home. Happy Cooking!
Cooking time- 10-15 mins
- 2 cup Milk
- ½ tbsp Cardamom powder
- Pinch of Saffron
- ¼ cup dry milk powder
- 2 tbsp pistachio and nuts
- 2 tbsp Sugar
- ½ cup Condensed Milk
- Take a pan and add condensed milk, milk powder and milk. Stir it well and bring it to boil
- Now add cardamom, saffron and sugar to it.
- Boil till it becomes becomes fairly concentrated.
- Add nuts and pistachios and allow it to cool.
- Pour the mixture in the moulds and allow it to freeze in refrigerator for 1 hour it becomes solid.
- Use knife or stick to remove from moulds.For more desserts recipes keep looking our site recipesworthtrying.com. Please leave your precious comments for us in the comment box and do have a look at our Guest Post section