With pork dishes, you can reinvent the other pork recipes so that you can come up with a satisfying dish. This unique recipe offers a different taste to you average pork recipe because it combines lime with peppers.
* 2 limes
* 1/4 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
* 4 garlic cloves, minced
* 1 teaspoon dried oregano
* 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
* 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
* 2 sprigs fresh parsley, stems removed
* 1 pound pork tenderloin, cut into 1 inch cubes
* 1 bay leaf
* 1 tablespoon olive oil
* 1 teaspoon brown sugar
* 2 medium onions, each cut into 8 wedges
* 2 small green bell peppers, cut into 1 inch pieces
* 2 medium tomatoes, each cut into 8 wedges
1. Finely grate lime peel, reserving 2 tablespoons peel. Juice the limes. In a bowl, combine the soy sauce, garlic, oregano, thyme, cayenne, parsley, lime juice and reserved lime peel. Pour 1/2 cup marinade into a large resealable plastic bag; add the pork and bay leaf. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Cover and refrigerate remaining marinade.
2. Drain and discard marinade. Discard bay leaf. In a large nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add sugar; stir until bubbly. Add the meat and allow it to cook thoroughly. Serve immediately and enjoy!