Recipes for pork tenderloins are many and various. Some people have personal favorites when pork tenderloins are used on a dish. Try this Italian-style pork tenderloin recipe and see how it fares to your standards.
* 3 1/2 pounds pork tenderloin
* 2 cloves garlic, minced
* 15 oil-cured black olives, pitted
* 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
* salt and pepper to taste
* 1 red bell pepper, halved and deseeded
* 4 fresh mushrooms
* 1 onion, thinly sliced
* 1 tablespoon browning sauce
- Slice up the pork tenderloin. Season with flavorings and refrigerate.
- Prepare the grill and grill the pork tenderloins thoroughly.
- Using a generous amount of heavy duty foil, lay the slice red pepper on the bottom. Put the marinated tenderloin on top. Paint the loin with browning sauce and place the onion slices and mushrooms on top. Seal the foil making a little tent on top.
- grill the roast for half an hour. Carve the pork tenderloins once cooked. Serve in a platter and enjoy!