Pork recipes are best enjoyed when it is served with a satisfying relish. Experience a wondrous dish with this extraordinary meal. This meal offers a superb Italian treat with your stuffed pork loin recipe.
* 3 pounds boneless pork loin
* 1 cup Italian salad dressing
* 1 (10 ounce) can large, pitted black olives, drained and chopped
* 1 (8 ounce) jar Spanish olives, drained and chopped
* 4 cloves garlic
* 1/4 white onion, chopped
* 10 pepperoncini peppers, drained and chopped
* 1 tablespoon olive oil
* 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
* cracked black pepper to taste
- Refrigerate the pork in a mixture, made from the combined ingredients of this recipe.
- Set the heat of the oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Bake the dish.
- Prepare the relish. Stir in the black olives, green olives, garlic, onion, and peppers together in a bowl; stir in olive oil and balsamic vinegar. Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
- Serve the dish with the relish stuffed into it. Enjoy!