“Ham and Swiss cheese aren’t just for sandwiches. They make a great hot dip for entertaining family and friends.”
- 2 cups shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 1/2 cups finely chopped ham
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons spicy brown mustard
- 1 1/2 teaspoons caraway seeds, slightly crushed
- 56 KEEBLER® TOWN HOUSE® FLIPSIDES® Original Crackers or KEEBLER® TOWN HOUSE® FLIPSIDES® Cheddar Crackers
- In medium bowl stir together cheese, ham, green onions and flour. Add mayonnaise, mustard and caraway seeds. Mix until combined. Spread in 9-inch pie plate.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees F about 25 minutes or until heated through and bubbly around edges.
- Serve warm with KEEBLER® TOWN HOUSE® FLIPSIDES® Original Crackers.