Here is another unforgettable recipe for pork. This recipe makes use of honey, with the added ingredient of pepper. This dish is very rich in flavors because of the inclusion of pepper in the recipe.
* 1 1/2 pounds boneless pork loin, cut into 1 inch cubes
* 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
* 1 (.75 ounce) packet dry brown gravy mix
* 1 cup water
* 1/4 cup honey
* 3 tablespoons soy sauce
* 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
* 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
* 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
* 1 onion, cut into wedges
* 1 green bell pepper, chopped
* 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- Cook pork chunks in a saucepan. Add in the rest of the ingredients of this recipe in the saucepan.
- Mix thoroughly. Allow the dish to simmer, then serve in a large platter. Enjoy!