The combination of brown sugar and pork is a superb recipe, especially for people who enjoy sweet treats for their main dishes. As an alternative to brown sugar, the use of honey can also be a great choice.
* 1/2 cup bourbon*
* 1/2 cup honey
* 1/2 cup mustard
* 1 teaspoon dried tarragon
* 3 sweet potatoes cut into 24 one-inch cubes
* 1 1/2 pounds pork tenderloin, cut into 24 one-inch cubes
* 4 medium ripe unpeeled peaches, pitted and quartered
* 4 green peppers, each cut into 8 two-inch pieces
* 8 yellow onions, each cut into 4 two-inch pieces
* Olive oil for grilling
- Get a large bowl and mix in all the ingredients of this dish.
- Cook the sweet potatoes by boiling.
- Put the sweet potatoes in the bowl mixture. Put in the pork as well. Mix thoroughly until well-soaked, then grill. Serve immediately and enjoy!