Pork recipes are various but oftentimes, we tend to have our own favorite recipes where pork meat is concerned. If you want a superb meal for pork, here is one recipe that you simply will not get enough of.
* 4 pounds pork spareribs
* 1 (10.5 ounce) can Campbell’s® Condensed French Onion Soup
* 3/4 cup ketchup
* 1/3 cup honey
* 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
* 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Prepare the meat by cutting it into pieces.
- Boil the cut meat and cook for half an hour.
- Mix soup, ketchup, honey, garlic powder and black pepper in 2-quart saucepan. Heat to a boil. Reduce heat to low. Cook 5 minutes.
- Grill the dish for a quarter of an hour. Serve immediately and enjoy!