A hearty meals is an irresistible treat for those people who love great-tasting food. Experience a superb dining meal with this superb sausage and rice casserole. This casserole also comes with a distinct flair because it is rich in aroma and in awesome spices.
* 1 pound bulk pork sausage
* 1 (8 ounce) package sliced mushrooms
* 2 stalks celery, coarsely chopped
* 1 large red pepper, coarsely chopped
* 1 large onion, coarsely chopped
* 1 teaspoon dried thyme leaves, crushed
* 1/2 teaspoon dried marjoram, crushed
* 1 3/4 cups Swanson® Chicken Broth (regular, Natural Goodness™ or Certified Organic)
* 1 (10.75 ounce) can Campbell’s® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup (Regular, 98% Fat Free or 25% Less Sodium)
* 1 (6 ounce) box long grain and wild rice mix
* 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Cook the sausage in high heat.
- Add the rest of the ingredients of this recipe in a large bowl.
- Put all of these in a baking dish. Bake the dish for an hour. Serve immediately and enjoy!