These Cookie Dough Bites are probably my favorite guilt-free snack.
They’re very easy to make and taste amazing. It’s hard to believe they’re free from dairy and processed sugar, but full of healthy whole grain oats.
- 2/3 cup raw cashews
- 1/3 cup oats
- 1 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ cup dark chocolate chips
- Combine oats and cashews in a food processor and grind into a flour-like consistency.
2. Add maple syrup and vanilla. Blend again until smooth.
3. Transfer dough into a mixing bowl and stir in chocolate chips by hand
4. Roll the dough into approximately 20 chocolate truffle-sized balls.
Enjoy immediately or store in the fridge for later.