Hara bhara kabab
Today we are presenting a recipe which is usually enjoyed as a quick made snacks called “ Hara bhara Kabab”. It is recipe which is highly enriched by the goodness of nutrition , as its true to name hara bhara kabab boosts of green health. It gets its name and beautiful green colour from the healthy spinach in it. Filled with vitamin E it will also wonders your taste buds. It is a classy alternative for veg lovers and best enjoyed with green mint chutney .
Cooking time: 15- 20 minutes
Servings : 4
- 8-10 leaves spinach
- 3-4 medium boiled, peeled and grated potatoes
- ¾ cup of green peas boiled and mashed
- 2 teaspoon green chilli paste
- 2 teaspoon ginger paste
- 1 teaspoon chat masala powder
- 1 teaspoon amchur powder
- Chopped coriander leaves
- Salt to taste
- 2 tablespoon cornflour
- Oil for deep frying
- Blanch the spinch in salted water and boil for 4-5 minutes. Drain and refresh in cold water, squeeze out the excess water
- Now finely chop spinach, mix with peas and potatoes.
- Add green chilli paste, ginger paste, chaat masala, amchur powder, chopped coriander, salt to taste
- Mix well to a mixture. Add conflour for binding.
- Divide the mixture in equal parts. Shape them in round balls and then press with in your palms to give a tikki shape.
- Shallow fry the kababs till golden brown. Drian well and keep them on absorbent paper.
Serve hot. Best enjoyed with green chutney or red sauce.
You may also try out our other Kababs under Veg and Non-Veg Recipes Categories
Once you try this Hara bhara kabab out, don’t forget to share your experiences with us in the comment box. Happy Cooking!