Pork tenderloin offers a rich and sumptuous taste for everyone to enjoy. Try out a different dish for pork tenderloins – this dish is a grilled tenderloins recipe that is inspired with a special Thai flair.
* 2 whole pork tenderloins
* 2 tablespoons minced fresh garlic
* 2 tablespoons grated fresh ginger
* 1/3 cup soy sauce
* 1 tablespoon garlic chile paste
* 2 tablespoons minced fresh mint
* Sandwich buns (optional)
- Prepare the tenderloins by cleaning and cutting it. Marinade it in the mixture by combining all the ingredients of this recipe together.
- Remove the pork from the marinade and grill it. Serve immediately and enjoy!