This recipe is really amazing because it combines roasting and grilling in a single recipe. This delicious dish combined red pepper on a mouth-watering ham sandwich to give your sandwich a spicy kick. Try this dish today!
* 2 teaspoons mayonnaise, or condiment of your choice (optional)
* 2 slices sourdough bread
* 2 slices provolone cheese
* 2 thin slices ham
* 1/2 roasted red pepper packed in oil, drained and sliced
* 2 teaspoons butter
* 2 teaspoons grated Parmesan or Romano cheese
1. Spread mayonnaise onto one side of each slice of bread. On one slice of bread, place one slice of provolone cheese, then ham, red peppers, and the other slice of cheese. Top with the other slice of bread with the mayonnaise facing the filling. Butter the outsides of the sandwich, and sprinkle a little bit of Parmesan cheese onto the butter.
2. Heat a skillet over medium heat until warm. Fry the sandwich on both sides. Serve immediately and enjoy!